[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Cat fur?? lol

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 7 07:50:40 PST 2004

Oooh, *sad sniff.* I'm sorry to hear about your sweet kitty.  Decisions
like that are the hardest and worstest part of being a responsible pet
person.  19 years old! Golly! I bet you miss her!
--sue, off to give her kitties an extra hug ;o)
(obligatory needlework content: When finished with a piece of
embroidery, I always seem to have to go after the imbedded cat hairs
with a pair of tweezers ;o)