[HNW] Re: Cat fur??

Frank and Tracy Thallas hardcorps at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 11:43:52 PST 2004

   Mmm, I don't know - even the professionals wouldn't want the rats in there nibbling
on all their hard work.......<G>

Liadain
In this room right now - one cat (black) sleeping on the monitor, one cat (grey tabby/white feet) squeezed behind me in the chair, one cat (black+orange calico) on the piano, one cat (the color of a cottontail rabbit) playing
with the phone cord.....the rest are out of sight.........