[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, thank yous

Slcarroll517@aol.com Slcarroll517 at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 11:44:01 PST 2004

   Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts about my dear Nibs.  I knew
that almost every needleworker has a kind heart, but many must also be animal
lovers, as I've had so many wonderful emails.  Sorry to take up so much room
for a non-stitching subject, but if we consider the specialty fiber issue (cat
hair), then I guess it all fits in.  I went to the shelter today and picked up
a new friend for myself and Cricket, so we'll hopefully be back on track and
not missing Nibs too terribly much. . .well, someday anyways.

                          hugs, Susie