[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, thank yous

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 12:57:28 PST 2004

Hi, Susie!

I, too, had to put my kitty, (Hobie), down last October. It was a gut
wrenching decision, but she had contracted kitty Alzheimer's and forgot
where the litter box was, when her kidneys started shutting down. I did
the most humane thing I could for her.  She was my best buddy and my
child for 18 years. I still miss her dearly and sometimes still cry
because I miss her so very much (much like I'm doing now).  She always
knew when I was upset and curled up in my lap.

I ave 2 new kitties now, Heminee and Bunny, both sisters. I love them,
but they will never take Hobie's place, so I feel I love them in a
different way.

As far as the question about old needlework and kitty hair....good
question. Might make a great research project for a historian!

Maria