[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Cat fur?? lol

Dorothy and Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 7 18:46:34 PST 2004

I lost my two cats the end of this summer. The old lady (17 years) I expected as she was losing weight and the vet basically said old age. But the young one (15) died unexpectedly about 6 weeks before her.

Winterthur's (museum in Delaware) last catalog had two garden statues of cats with wings, one sleeping, one sitting. Hope to order these soon  for my yard. Although, occasionally they were less than angels :-)

Finally adopted thru the SPCA 3 littermates just 10 days ago. Yesterday they saw the vet and had their neutering surgery. Forgotten what kittens can be like, into everything, and very sharp claws!

However I have not stitched in their presence yet. Sharp claws and thread - that's a combo no kitten can resist.