[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Cat fur?? lol

Radei Drchevich radei at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:22:43 PST 2004

Sorry to hear about you kiddy.

My black and white Marmalade only wants to play with the yard when I am not.
  It is the Rottweiler I can't keep out of my work<g>.  And the Bird only
want to get involved when I have beads out, they do love the Sparkellie<2
cockateils 15 and 6, and a keet who is the baby, only 2>.

Don't know where I'd be without my critters, they keep me going.

Radei