[HNW] Happy holidays to you all

Lynn Downward ldownward at chori.org
Tue Dec 21 10:41:37 PST 2004

(I'm sorry for the cross-posting.) I'm hoping like crazy to not be here at
work for the next few days - when I can leave depends on how fast someone
else can get her work done on her deadline. I'm the one who has to make it
into pdfs and send it off after it's complete, so I can't leave till she
does. This is me jumping the gun:

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all the most joyful holiday
season ever. Today is Solstice for some; Christmas is imminent; the New Year
is around the corner. May you have great love and happiness of your
particular holiday.

Remember those you love in this time of endings and beginnings. Reconnect to
someone you've lost track of. Make a present for someone rather than buying
something. Time and attention are the most valuable things you have to give.
Take time to reflect. Hug someone. And someone else. Smile a lot.

May your needles be sharp and your light bright.

LynnD