[HNW] Eterna Silk opinions?

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Mon Feb 9 12:03:19 PST 2004

Hi Kandy,
I have used a lot of Eterna silk floss, i like it very much.
But i must admit that it is nothing compared to Pipers silk floss. Pipers is
a  company in England.
Their silk is very fine, has no brokes in it, is completely shiny and very
nice to work with. But they dont have as much fine colours as Eterna has.
I use it for surface embroidery on silk.

Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/