[HNW] ISO -- Master Richard Wymarc (MKA Timothy J. Mitchell)

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Thu Feb 12 06:11:26 PST 2004

Hi!

I don't post much here, but do read this list everyday..

Right now I'm insearch of Master Richard Wymarc (MKA Timothy J. Mitchell). I
have just finished (and entered into competition) one of designs from his
web-site.  I have tried both of the e-mails listed there (a flash.net and
hotmail address), but both are bouncing.

If you would like to see my finished work and the documentation I wrote for
it...

http://ldy-maria.greatnow.com/bag.htm

Maria