[HNW] 80 Count Linen

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 10:22:44 PST 2004

what a nice gift!

Embroider a pillow, pouch, small gift, largess,
gauntlet area of a pair of gloves, garters, napkins,
basket cover, travel bag for a favorite goblet or
piece of jewelry, (breath, breath,,,,,,) a favor for
your Laurel, :-) THEN save the scraps to tease out
linen threads to sew with......

Martel,
Bright Hills

--- Damon and Christine Huse <dchuse at netzero.com>
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My Mistress gave me some 80 count linen. It's about
> 1/2 yard X 45" wide.
> It's a fairly heavy fabric (too thick for a coif). I
> have no clue what to do
> with it.
>
> I have a Spanish persona from the late 15th to
> mid-16th century.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Maria

=====
It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for collecting seashells than to be born a millionare-
Robert Lewis Stevenson