[HNW] Re: 80 Count Linen

Lisa Tyson Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:31:05 PST 2004

Ok, my first thought when seeing 80 count linen
as the subject was "oh my God.. I'd go blind with that
thread count".

My second thought is to suggest making a table runner
in the time period of your persona. It would be nice to
take it to SCA feasts (if you can bear smudges on it)
or it would make a lovely family heirloom that could be
framed.  If it ever passed outside of your family, it
would likely fall into the hands of a needlework collector
and would continue to be appreciated.

-- Lisa