[HNW] RE: 80 Count Linen

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Fri Feb 13 16:13:22 PST 2004

LOL  I thought the same thing. When my mistress gave me this, it was an
order to make something out of it.

Thank you for the suggestion!  I like this idea! But before it hits the
table and gets smudgy (I have 2 children and a toddler...and one messy
husband), I think I'll enter it in a couple of competitions. ;-)

Maria