[HNW] RE: 80 Count Linen

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 18:56:57 PST 2004

Wait a minute!!!  I didn't *order* you to make anything, did I? You make me
sound like a tyannical Pel-Laurel!  I merely encourage and support you in
your endeavors:)

However, you could also make a bell pull, or a sampler to frame and hang up
in your apartment.  The Jane Bostock Sampler would be good;-)...

Hugs,
Xene