[HNW] Jane Zimmerman CD ROMs

Lynn Downward LDownward at chori.org
Tue Feb 17 08:58:00 PST 2004

Sharon,

(Sorry for the delay; just got back to work after Presidents' Day holiday.)

I wrote to Jane Zimmerman and she sent me the titles and prices of her
CD/ROMS. (And thanks to the person/people who gave us her contact info.)

She wrote back:
Hi.  Thanks for the interest in the cds.  They are not my books but rather
my lectures and slides.  Art of English Blackwork $18, Tudor Needlework $30
and Art of Stumpwork $21.  Shipping is $3 for 1 cd, $4 for two or three.

Jane D. Zimmerman
1313 Park Central Court
Richmond, CA 94803

Her email address is: <JaneDZ at aol.com>

I saw her Art of English Blackwork lecture a few years ago and it was great.
I've sent her a check and will deal directly with her. I didn't even ask her
about her books but the English Blackwork one is chock-full of information
and historic designs.

Hope this helps.

LynnD