[HNW] Crochet patterns

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Thu Jan 15 22:54:36 PST 2004

Lisa,

There is an auction ending at eBay with a Ali on the cover of a magazine
wearing a similar hat.  The year the film came out was 1970.  This hat is
similar with out the dangling thing on the left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3377832058
Since the magazine is going for only $1 I am going to bid on it.

Maybe I need to find crochet books/magazine from around 1970.  She made this
hat very fashionable from this film.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery & Costume Classroom
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumeclassroom.com