[HNW] Crochet Pattern Book

Carol Knight Carol.Knight at chsys.org
Fri Jan 16 12:14:23 PST 2004

Oh, dear, the memories, the memories <G> We must be the same age or
thereabouts....
Sitting on a Park bench in the warm Spring Sun, early in the morning,
hearing someone behind me whisper, "you wanna streak?" turning around to see
a male wearing only a ski mask....
A friend in High School decided to streak the Mall. He ran, the Mall Cops
right behind him. He put his arms out to open a glass door, missed the
handle and went crashing through the plate glass. Fifty-something stitches
later, he got on the radio in a "What was he thinking?" spotlight.

Oh, my, what memories....<BG>

Roz