[HNW] Crochet patterns

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 16:33:10 PST 2004

When I was about 15, I used to make those macrame' belts and sell them to
the hippies down on the Drag in Austin, TX - circa 1972.....

I'd even dye them in a pot on my stove with good old Rit dye:)

In 1979,I taught a macrame' class at a Candlemas event in Bryn Gwlad,
Ansteorra (Austin, TX again).  I got my AOA at that event.....that was
before I knew about researching A & S.  I even remember making a white
macrame' belt for Sir Randall, the Prince.

Makes me feel a little old. Just tell your daughter that she can make
everything she wants, just not all at the same time.

Mistress Xene