[HNW] embroiderers guild england

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Mon Jan 19 13:53:44 PST 2004

Hello.
I just had birthday the other day, and i wished to get a membership of embroidrers guild in England.
I contakted them, and they answered me that i could send them credit card informations.
This is 14 days since i did that, and i have had no response from them - also when i emailed them about if they got my informations.
Now i dont know if this is true or not, but i have the feeling, that they discovered that i am gay. Because i sended them my partners credit card informations, and i have used this many times because he aproves, and we are legitimate married here in Denmark.
Because i think they have found out that i am gay, i think they are ignoring me. And that they dont want me as a member because of that.
Am i crazy?
Dont know, but i damned think i am right!!!

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/