[HNW] Webpage Update

Laren laren at webcon.net.au
Mon Jan 19 14:20:28 PST 2004

At 07:57 AM 20/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hello, everyone!
>
>I've updated and revised my webpage.  I received a copy of Dreamweaver for
>my birthday and it made it much easier to produce cleaner pages.  Because
>I am using a new program, some of my pages changed their names just
>slightly.  I believe they all read as htm instead of html
>Please update any links accordingly.
>
><http://www.planetc.com/users/derwyddon/index.htm>http://www.planetc.com/users/derwyddon/index.htm
>
>If you have any suggestions for improving the site, please let me know.
>
>Sincerely,
>Clare

Clare,

The pages are looking great. As far as Dreamweaver goes, you can change the
default file extension to .html in the preferences (its better to use this
one as its the official extension, while .htm is a Microsoft convention).

Also, if you are looking for more links, you might like to consider my page
for listing on  "Embroidery of the Current Middle Ages":

http://needleprayse.webcon.net.au/broidery/index.html

Cheers,
Jane