[HNW] embroiderers guild england

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Mon Jan 19 15:00:11 PST 2004

Bjarne:

I've been to General Annual Meetings of the UK Guild as an overseas and have noted no problems with gay/straight/bisexual or transgendered folks at the meetings.  It probably just is that they have few office staff, are a little technically challenged and don't communicate a lot.  You probably will get something in the mail eventually.  They don't send out an awful lot of stuff.  I truthfully think they would welcome a membership from anyone and don't have the time or resources to determine their members' sexual preferences.

I've always been very welcomed as an overseas member.

Linn Skinner