[HNW] Jane Zimmerman CD ROMs

Elizabet Elizabet at housemarshall.org
Wed Jan 28 11:06:58 PST 2004

I did some google searching and found one place that references it on their website - - but no price!  I have sent an Email and will post if/when I hear.

I'm very excited about this.  I once had the opportunity to buy the English Blackwork one, and let it slip through my fingers!

Ok, back to lurking.

Kandy Fling