[HNW] Abegg-Stiftung book

Hrothny nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Wed Jan 28 22:16:32 PST 2004

I saved this message (having lost the original one from a couple of years
ago) and sent it to my husband before Christmas.

Today, a box arrived in the mail. Already I've infected a friend (Mistress
Margret - a weaver) with it and she'll be ordering her own copy, even though
I generously offered to let her borrow mine... when I'm done with it.
*grin*

Thank you, all of you, and especially Nancy and Karen, for discussing this
book. It is just plain wonderful.

Hrothny