[HNW] Jane Zimmerman CD ROMs

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 29 10:47:37 PST 2004

I thought I remembered that she self-published, but was not
sure.  Sometimes works like this are put out by obscure publishers.

Usually people who self-publish put contact information on their books or
CD's.  Since Jane Zimmerman doesn't have a website that I can find, the
only way I can get the contact information is by (1) getting my hands on
one of her works or (2) getting some kind person who has one of her books
or the CD to send it to me.

Then I could contact her to find out what her minimums and discount
schedules are and then decide if I should make a wholesale order for Small
Churl Books.

At 12:13 PM 1/29/04 -0600, you wrote:
>AFAIK, Jane Zimmerman self-publishes her works.
>
>--Charlene

Carllein

The website is back: http://small-churl-books.com and e-mail to
carol at small-churl-books.com