[HNW] Primary and Secondary DMC floss colors

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 10:27:07 PST 2005

DMC itself does not have specific colors that it would designate as Primary
Red, Blue, and Yellow or Secondary Orange, Violet, and Green.  (I just  asked.)

So I am wondering if any of you on the list have taken a stab at this and,
if so, would be willing to share your thoughts.

Many thanks.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"But  if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'."  John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960