[HNW] Philippa Scott's "The Book of Silk"

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 11:28:37 PST 2005

Does anyone on this list have a copy of this book?  I am missing a  page
number and would appreciate a wee bit of help getting it without having to  ILL it
again.  Many thanks.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"But  if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'."  John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960