[HNW] latest embroideries

Black Rose Spiritual Center drnikkiandrevjim at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 08:40:54 PDT 2005

Bjarne:

As always I am awed and inspired by your work!  A beautiful piece of work as always.  If all your bags for sale are like this, you are sure to sell them all!  :-)

I'm curious, what were the pieces samplers for?  The men's waistcoat or was it for the beautiful yellow (sorry, forgot the exact period but I'm thinking 1700s?) ladies' gown?

Thanks for sharing Bjarne!  You are always a source of inspiration!  Keep sharing your work - it always gives many of us something to aspire to!

Nikki

Bjarne og Leif Drews <drewscph at post12.tele.dk> wrote:
Hi,
It is very quiet here, and i just wanted to show you some of my latest
embroideries.
A small bag for dryed lavenders wich i made as a gift and a sampler i tryed
to make. This sampler i want to use on some bags i want to make and try to
sell on a fair i am going to in the end of june. It is an 18th century fair
at an old manor house.
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/purse.htm
All the other fair members last year had taken with them things they had
made to sell except me, so this year i want to see if i can sell some
things.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk