[HNW] latest embroideries

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Tue Apr 5 00:17:44 PDT 2005

Hi Lalah,
Do you really think they will buy, it will be fun then, i am aware i cant
make a fortune, but nice!
Yes all the roses and buds are made with bullion stitches. I was afraid to
make bullion stitches, but it really isnt that difficult to make, also the
pale flowers gets this dimentional look because they are made with a rosette
stitch.
I am making the motif on a grey linen, for a bag.

Bjarne