[HNW] Galicia lace

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Apr 8 11:30:34 PDT 2005

Hi
I just wanted to share with you many many wonderfull free bobbin lace
patterns. The government of Galicia in Spain has publised a lot of Galician
bobbin lace patterns. It is a file on 50 mb. so you have to be patiente to
download in pfd file format.
http://tinyurl.com/4fyl6
Much more than a lifetime to make all those!
Also, i got my fine silk thread and knitting needles from Lacis. So i am
starting my stockings soon. I have made a sampler and i think it works fine
with 2 threads and 18 stitches an inch. Dont know if knitting stitches is
the right term, dont know what you call it.
It is difficult with such small needles, especially the first row, but i
think i will manage.
Thanks for all your tips

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews