[HNW] Re: felt hat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 12 07:18:32 PDT 2005

A broiler pan? Now, that's really clever!
I'd wanted a ridged thing for my hats, figuring I'd have more work ahead
of me with an entire felted item, rather than just the gauge swatches,
and a couple of people had recommended those old-fashioned wash boards,
but I haven't been able to find one.
--sue