[HNW] wool cap refuses to felt

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 12 21:10:38 PDT 2005

Huh? "Felting" works just fine as a participle (e.g., it's verb
related).  "Feeling" would come from the verb "to feel."  "Fulling"
would come from the verb "to full."  I don't know where you're getting
"felling" from...I've heard of "fell" as a past tense of "to fall," and
as an adjective, but I've not heard of "felling."
--sue