Sidless picture was Re: [HNW] stitching knotwork

Janie Hanes anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:11:19 PDT 2005

I love the sidless.. is that on satin?
Anastasia

Genie Barrett <maggie.gene at justinanimator.com> wrote:
Robin and Arianwen,
Here's the post again, of my pictures. It's a yahoo photo gallery.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jazbees/my_photos
Click on the folder that says Genie's costumes and embroidery.

Genie

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.