[HNW] Gold for Couching

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 07:25:42 PDT 2005

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/index.htm

There is also Berlin Embroidery out of Canada.

Martel

--- Catherine Kinsey <ckinsey at kumc.edu> wrote:
> Hedgehog does have a website:
> http://www.hedgehoghandworks.com/
>
> Another source that Linn Skinner recommends is:
> http://www.bentonandjohnson.com/
> They are in England and can be slow to respond.  I
> think Linn is busy
> at the CATS show in Burbank this weekend or she
> probably would have
> responded too.
>
> And speaking of, Linn has a couple of goldwork
> classes she teaches, and
> I know one includes underside couching.  You can
> contact her through her
> website:  http://skinnersisters.com/ .  Not
> affiliated, just another
> happy student :).
>
> Catherine

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished."

Here's my Home Business-I finish craft and needlework kits you haven't time for-
http://www.darningegg.com/

Here's my SCA Website-
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mefletcher/LadyMartelleVonCharlottenburg.html

Visit my Diary! Yes it's true I have one too!-
http://www.livejournal.com/users/martelvonc/

LbNA - P0/F2/X0/HH1/FF0