[HNW] Gold for Couching

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Apr 14 07:38:02 PDT 2005

Hi, speaking of gold etc.
Right now i am sewing on lots and lots of goldspangels from Hedgehog for
dress trimmings.
It is so tedious work, but worth the while because it will look good.
Imagine how many i must use for a strip of material wich is going to be made
to bullion poufs. Quite expensive two, i hope my costumer will reuse them
one day, when the dress is not used again.
Bjarne