[HNW] website and diary off topic

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Apr 14 11:45:24 PDT 2005

Hi Fletcher,
Checked on your webpages and i enjoyed your medieval purses. How beautifull
they are. Fun to read about your diary two. I really should be spring
cleaning two but there is an event in sweden next month, and it probably is
the only desent event this year, so i wont miss it. And i have a suit to sew
in a month, edged with silver bobbin lace, wich i still am making. Today i
made lace with designed corners to fit the pocket flaps, and they will also
apear on the cuffs.
So my springcleaning have to be early summer cleaning in stead :-)
Sorry about this off topic, but i could not resist posting......

Bjarne