[HNW] Extant Examples of German Embroidery

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 21:26:51 PDT 2005

I've  added links to images of quite a bit of German period embroidery to my
blog  over the last few days.

This is great, Jane.  Thanks!
Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"But  if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'."  John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960