2 Re: [HNW] Extant Examples of German Embroidery

Carolyn Kayta Barrows kayta at frys.com
Thu Apr 14 22:05:06 PDT 2005

>I've added links to images of quite a bit of German period embroidery to
>my blog over the last few days. There is an entry at the top of the page
>with a variety of styles and an entry of mainly whitework and wool
>embroidery at the  bottom of the page.
>
>http://laren.blogspot.com/

The German stuff was nice enough, and thanks for that.  But your blackwork
was amazing.  Keep it up.

I posted this, then you added some 16th century stuff.  Much more
impressive.  But your blackwork is still pretty amazing.

        CarolynKayta Barrows
dollmaker, fibre artist, textillian
          www.FunStuft.com

              //// \\\