[HNW] Extant Examples of German Embroidery

Carolyn Kayta Barrows kayta at frys.com
Thu Apr 14 22:08:32 PDT 2005

>>But your blackwork was amazing.  Keep it up.

>>Thanks for that. And I have to keep the blackwork up, it's not finished
>>yet! ;)

It says it's not finished, right there on your site.  I'm doing blackwork
for my Ren. Faire character, and it's not going well.  The fabric is too
thin, the thread is too thick, and it looks pretty awful after hours of
work.  I may have to start all over with different fabric and thread.  Oh
well, it will be good for a demo even if I can't wear it by opening day.

        CarolynKayta Barrows
dollmaker, fibre artist, textillian
          www.FunStuft.com

              //// \\\