[HNW] Re: blackwork

Eowyn Amberdrake eowyna at sca-caid.org
Fri Apr 15 20:02:47 PDT 2005

Actually, I think tatting cord is size 80, not 70, and is
slightly larger than sewing thread.  I love it for
blackwork.  Not expensive, either.

Yes, it does come in black, as well as all those other
lurid colors. If you can't find it in your local craft
store, Hedgehog Handworks carries it.  But I also find it
in the local Michael's.

Eowyn