[HNW] "filet brode'" and "dentelle a l'aiguille"

Paet VanDyke-Burcham frogpondcottage at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 12:31:02 PDT 2005

checking in my copy of Encyclopedia of Needlework by Therese de
Dillmont...........it looks like fillet lace.  Also in my copy of unknown
printing - there is a plate XII that shows a similar piece done "in darning
(reprise) stitch on net worked with D.M.C. Pearl cotton"

Hope that this helps.

Paet Burcham
frogpondcottage at earthlink.net
www.paets-textiles.com