[HNW] stitching knotwork

el2iot2@mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:48:28 PDT 2005

think I understand.  so a true overlapping /\ or just a whole line on one side and up to the line and otherside of line.  so simplest case 2 stitches if crossover or 3 if not.

sound like I got it?  I used to learn faster, but have CRS<can't Remembr Stuff>, sometimes called Oldtimers disease.

thanx
joy
Radei