[HNW] DMC color c hart

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 20:12:24 PDT 2005

_http://www.needleartworks.com/FIBERSYSTEM/CCPPage.htm_
(http://www.needleartworks.com/FIBERSYSTEM/CCPPage.htm)

Thank you for this web site.  Alas, only a couple of the DMC links are
working.  But it's certainly a site I will bookmark and use later.   Thanks again.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"But if by a 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by  a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960