[HNW] Hancock Fabrics - "antique" sewing tools

Dorothy and Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 6 12:48:38 PDT 2005

These look very similar to a product put out by Dritz. called Elizabeth's
notions. So far I've only found them in Michael's (and bought using the
coupons in the Sunday paper). The Dritz product has a wider price range.
When I checked the website for Dritz and finally found them - Michaels only
excludes 3 items from what is on the website (and their definition of
"special order" relates only to items they already stock - they don't go
outside the box). The Hancock items have a greater range of carrying the
items in both silver and brass. Michaels is primarily silver. Guess it's
time to go shopping!
Dorothy