Ant: [HNW] Everyone in London okay?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jul 7 07:33:25 PDT 2005

Well, actually, I didn't specify a group or groups.  I simply made the
informed assumption that coordinated explosions of this nature could
hardly be accidental, so they must have been purposeful, and I can't
think of any anonymous violence of that scale and level of coordination
that hasn't proven (either historically or more recently) to be of some
sort of political or religious nature, done with the intent to disrupt
and cause fear, which is a pretty good off-the-cuff definition of
terrorism, in my book.
--sue