[HNW] disasters in needlework

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 21:10:05 PDT 2005

If  tapestry counts as needlework ...

Alas, no, it cannot be counted as needlework.  It is strictly a  weaving
technique even if you can use needles to work the weft into the  warp.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"But if by a 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by  a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960