[HNW] Incorporating Into A "Thread"

el2iot2@mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Sat Jul 9 12:54:08 PDT 2005

1) I believe IIRC the mongol invasion of Japan<failed, the "Divine Wind"
ie:"Komakase"> was done on silk.  Of Course many examples of the Great
Flood. And I have seen photography of a needlework "the Sack of
Constatanople", although I do not remember where, only that it is in a
book I do not own.

2) As to what I would do, IMHO, it is far better to commerate the Good in
the world, then the Bad.  Although, as a typical Russian, I do have a
synical side, "Bad is normal, good is a gift". SO I would not express
this act in art, but remember and pray for the souls of those on both
sides<victums and initiators>.  Assuming that it was Initiated<I have not
read, and really do not want to know.> it is over, we must live on and
wait for the next disaster.

joy

radei