[HNW] tragedy in needlework

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Sun Jul 10 12:53:35 PDT 2005

Hi,
Forgive me for being late, but the danish issue of Textile History called
Tenen also have some material about a wall hanging wich was made by brittish
citicents during world wor 2. It is mostly embroidered written words wich
contains parrallels to memories of that time.
We have a heatwawe in Denmark right now, and this gives me the earge to ask
you all : How do you compete with the heat and oily fingers all the time.
Does this make you stop your needlework or what?
I have stopped the work on the fine chenille ornamented  dress i make
pressent, and have started to make some quicker works. Embroidered Ladies
Purses wich gives me the portunity to make 1 purse finished each day. ( for
the embroidery) not the finishing of the purse of cause.
I want to line these purses with fine thin satin, and then make a cord in
the seams.
How much would i charge for such a purse on ebay?
Thanks

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk