[HNW] The Creation Tapestry of the Girona Cathedral

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 15:34:09 PDT 2005

This should be The Creation Embroidery, NOT tapestry.

Like the Bayeux Embroidery, this textile has been erroneously named for too
long.

Textile Nomenclature People of the World, unite!

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"But  if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'."  John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960