[HNW] purses again.

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Tue Jul 19 11:25:58 PDT 2005

Hi,
I made another embroidery for ladies purses. This is so fun to do, i have
made 5 embroideries now.
The last one here is worked entirely with silk threads.
Eterna Stranded Silk Floss for the leaves and stems, with Scallamandre Silk
also, and Gumnut Buds wich are handdyed for the bullion roses.
It takes me longer time to make the silk thread embroideries, as the 2
strands i use is much thinner than cotton, and i therefore have to work many
more stitches.
My backs are neat, i try to keep them as tidy as possible, to avoid bulks in
the back.

http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/purseembroideries.htm

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews