[HNW] purses again.

Aine Taillier ainenic at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:10:08 PDT 2005

oh so pretty

A'ine

&quot;Bjarne og Leif Drews&quot;
&lt;drewscph at post12.tele.dk&gt;<br>&gt;Reply-To: Historic Needlework
&lt;h-needlework at ansteorra.org&gt;<br>&gt;To:
&lt;h-needlework at ansteorra.org&gt;<br>&gt;Subject: [HNW] purses
again.<br>&gt;Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:25:58
purses. This is so fun to do, i <br>&gt;have made 5 embroideries
now.<br>&gt;The last one here is worked entirely with silk
threads.<br>&gt;Eterna Stranded Silk Floss for the leaves and stems, with
thread embroideries, as the <br>&gt;2 strands i use is much thinner than
cotton, and i therefore have to <br>&gt;work many more stitches.<br>&gt;My
backs are neat, i try to keep them as tidy as possible, to avoid
og Bjarne
mailing list