[HNW] book (and patterns) for sale

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Tue Nov 1 06:17:20 PST 2005

I have a book, plus patterns, that I'm selling for our local library.
Please contact me *privately* for more information.

Lane, Rose Wilder. Woman's Day Book of American Needlework. New York:
Simon and Schuster, 1963. Hardcover, very good condition, dust jacket
excellent.

_____. Book of Patterns and Instructions for American Needlework. New
York: Simon and Schuster, 1963. Booklet and all patterns in very good
condition. Box is slightly worn and has some staining,.

N.B.: oddly enough, these are *not* a pair (came from two different
owners), so I'm willing to sell them separately.

Deborah